Hold n' Treat Control with 21P12 Pump - 12v - Black
The Hold n' Treat is designed to integrate both a Type I and Type III MSD (Marine Sanitation Device) to provide the user with a system that will be legal in all areas. All system components can be purchased through Raritan or, make use of equipment that already exists on your vessel. Each complete system will consist of: a holding tank, waste transfer pump, key switch, controller and LectraSan® or Purasan™.
All waste is stored in a holding tank and the lockout switch position will determine how the waste is processed. This system eliminates the need for visits to the pump-out station in most areas.
When Hold n' Treat is set to AUTOMATIC the level of waste in the holding tank is monitored (every 30 seconds). Once the waste level reaches the HIGH LIMIT the Hold n' Treat Control Unit sends a signal activating the LectraSan® MC™ or Purasan™. The LectraSan® MC™ or Purasan™, in turn, activates a Waste Transfer Pump which moves waste (approximately 1 gallon) from the holding tank to the LectraSan® MC™ or Purasan™. This cycle is repeated approximately every seven minutes. After the fourth cycle, the system enters a cool down cycle. It will remain in the cool down cycle for approximately fifteen minutes. After cool down, the process will resume until the waste in the tank drops below LOW LIMIT.
- Components can be added to existing equipment
- Easy to install
- 2 modes of operation - Automatic and Override
- All components are mounted outside of the tank
- System can accommodate up to 2 Type I Marine Sanitation Devices for large holding tank installations
- Waste is conveniently stored until it can be disposed of legally
- Eliminates trips to the pump-out station
- Lock-out switch prevents discharge of treated sewage in No Discharge Zones
- Allows vessels to discharge their holding tank legally