4 Channel,120watt, Audio Amplifier with volume control
Part Number: ME60
The ME60 is a four channel 120 Watts RMS audio amplifier of delivering up to 30W RMS per channel. It has a compact, water resistant design that allows for flexible mounting possibilities, and makes it simple to expand the audio system capabilities for any installation. Uses:
- To add additional loudspeakers to a current audio system
- To provide amplification for a separate audio zone
- As a stand-alone system amplifier for any audio source
- To power standard speakers or speakers and subwoofer
- Powers up to (8) 4ohm speakers
- Internal distortion limiting circuits
- Dedicated gain level control
- External volume control with ON/OFF switch included
- Water resistant design for marine use
- Rear channels switchable from full range to powered sub out.
- Speaker Impedance: 2-8 ohm
- Output Power (4 ohm load) 20 Watts RMS per Channel (50W Peak): (2 ohm load) 30 Watts RMS per Channel (70W Peak)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-40kHz
- Low Pass Crossover: 18 - 245 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC (10V-16V)
- Maximum Current Draw (full power): 8-10amps
- Dimensions (approx. w x h x d): 175mm x 115mm x 35mm 6.9" x 4.5" x 1.4"
- Installation Clearance: 250mm free space top/sides
- Weight: 1.65lbs
- Volume Control Cable Length: 290cm/114"