MasterFlush 7120 White Electric Macerating Toilet with Orbit Base - 24V - Fresh Water
MasterFlush 7100 series toilets, featuring an omnidirectional rotating base, provide the only full 360 degrees of bowl-to-base rotation in a basic macerator toilet. The base can be positioned in any configuration to maximize even the smallest installation space, all while providing a residential-size seat and bowl.
Employing the same large enameled seat and deep ceramic bowl size of a residential round-front toilet, the 7100 toilet series introduces a new path to better comfort for owners of small boats. Smoothly contoured seat-to-bowl design conveys an expensive look - without the extra cost. And the deep, rounded slope adds not only to the appearance but also to splash-resistance during use and while underway.
As with all Dometic MasterFlush toilets, the 7100 series assures trouble-free, odor-free performance by virtue of its unmatched maceration effectiveness. A rugged, glass-filled nylon twin impeller instantly draws effluent into the macerating chamber, where the 10-bladed stainless steel cutting wheel pulverizes waste and ejects it to the discharge line/holding tank.
It's also perfect for retrofitting.
- Dual-stage impeller/macerator fully processes waste for thorough pump-out
- Full 360-degree ORBIT bowl-to-base rotation allows limitless base positioning in small spaces and diverse layouts
- Small footprint - fits in most any head compartment
- Uses as little as 1/3-gallon (1.2 l) per flush
- Comes with DFS-1F Flush Switch
- Water Supply - Onboard Fresh Water
- Toilet technology - Macerator
- Method of operation - Flush switch
- Height - 14.75"
- Width - 15"
- Depth - 19"
- Input voltage - 24V
- Circuit breaker fuse - 15AMP
In the Box:
- Macerator toilet
- Single-function flush switch DFS-1F
- 1.5" Discharge fitting
- Floor mounting hardware kit
- Water supply hose kit
- Installation instructions, operating manual, quick-start guide
Legacy P/N 304712002This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.